Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Amsterdam
City #2 on the list. This place is absolutely beautiful. Definitely unlike any city we've seen before. We are staying out on the beach tonight, and the next 2 nights we'll stay in the city. We keep trying to post pictures, but this website is written in Deutch at the moment, making it a little difficult to figure out how to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all know what happens in Amsterdam - you did very well by spelling everthing correctly but somehow I could tell you were giggling uncontrollably as you did it. - Jordon
ReplyDeleteGood point Jord! Hope ya'll are having fun and being safe! The boys said to say hi and that they love ya! Have fun! Cassi
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Liss!! I'm glad to know that you are still safe and it sounds like you're having a great time. I sure do miss talking to you.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mama
Ok it has been sometime since we have heard from ya what is going on? Are you guys ok? Just wanted to say hi!
ReplyDeleteCassi and Boys
Okay, kids - For some reason I'm not able to play the video messages you sent. I hope you can leave us an update here so we know that you're okay.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mama
Boys loved the video! They wanted to know why you didn't say anything. And they wanted to know if you really rode in a boat? Did you or do you remember? HAHA!
ReplyDeleteUs
So, I'm watching the video of the boat and Katie looks over my shoulder, "Who is that?"
ReplyDelete"Chance and Melissa."
"Where are they?"
"From the one word I can understand in the song - Amsterdam."
"Drunk?"
"Nope, completely sober on a real boat with some of their new friends dancing and singing in Dutch."
I think both of your brains must be pickled. What happened to Melis when she fell down under that palm tree?
ReplyDeleteYou don't need to send me anymore of those dumb video's from the beer joints, thank anyway
pictures are nice though